Graham Ross comes to Arden!
Posted on August 19, 2015
Graham Ross, radio and TV talent, will be coming to Arden at 11:00am on Saturday 29th August, 2015 as part of Arden’s Spring Fair. Locals will be thrilled to hear that Graham Ross will speak on why Beecroft’s gardens of native and exotic plants are so important and how they create such a valuable landscape. He will then be available to answer garden questions in a Garden Clinic session. In addition, one lucky attendee will win a one year Gold Membership gift certificate to the Graham Ross Garden Clinic, along with a hamper of products.
Graham’s visit is just one of the enticing attractions at Arden Anglican School’s Spring Fair. The Fair commences at 8:00am (with rides open from 9:00am) and concludes at 3:00pm. The Fair will be held at the Beecroft Campus of Arden Anglican School, located at 39 – 43 Wongala Crescent, Beecroft.
According to Mrs Katie Devine, Fair Coordinator: “With a partnership of traditional themes and dynamic new ideas, the Arden Spring Fair will be an event for all to enjoy. The Fair will offer rides, games, a colouring competition, show bags, music and staged entertainment as well as some new surprises. There will be a wondrous assortment of homemade gourmet foods and cakes, handcrafted products, preloved items, plants and food stalls.” Mr Graham Anderson, Principal, agreed, saying: “The Arden Fair brings together members of our close and hardworking Arden community to create a wonderful family day out. We look forward to welcoming members of our Alumni and local community to Arden to share in this fun family day.”
For more details about The Fair or to pre-purchase all-day Ride Passes or download the Colouring Competition, please visit www.arden.nsw.edu.au
Entertainment and stall offerings include:
• Graham Ross – talk and Garden Clinic
• Entertainment – a wide range of musical, dance and dramatic performances both from Arden’s talented performers as well as other community groups
• Colouring Competition for Junior and Secondary age children
• Food – Spring rolls, Thai curries, sausage rolls, quiches, BBQ items and hot dogs, fairy floss, and gelato and more
• Delicious sweet treats from the home bake stall
• Jams, chutneys, preserves and lollies
• Show bags
• Year 6 Cafe
• Second hand books
• Second hand toys
• Second hand clothes
• Hair, tattoos, face painting and sandart
• Slotcars, tombola & games