Regular updates will be provided to community members in a variety of ways:
- Regular logistical notifications will be posted to parents, students and staff on the School’s parent portal Schoolbox
- Regular Community Notifications will be made available via Schoolbox for parents, students and staff and on this website and via email for community members
- Staff information sessions will be held before school starts back in January, 2018
- Student information sessions will be held in April, 2018
- A parent information session will be held at an appropriate time, prior to commencement of the Stage 2 building works
October 2017 Project Update:
The builder has reviewed the works and has proposed a Construction Management Plan. The hoarding will be in place for Stage 1 from 30th October.
The hoarding plan shows the following:
- Access will be provided to the canteen until the end of Term 4
- There will be no access from Oxford Street through the vehicular gate. Access will be via the lower pedestrian gate near the Oxford Street building entry
- Traffic and pedestrian management will be in place throughout the duration of the works
- There will be no access onto the building site, except for site personnel.
The Development Application has been approved by Parramatta Council and can be found here