At Arden we are proud of the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We are committed to providing a positive work environment for all staff, and seek to attract, retain and develop highly effective, values-orientated staff to all positions in the School. Our teachers are experts in their subjects, with a passion for teaching and learning and we are committed to their ongoing professional development.
Information for Applicants
Mandatory child protection screening applies for all positions within the School. It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for a position at Arden.
All applicants must be:
- an Australian Citizen or
- a permanent resident or
- have an appropriate permit to work in Australia
All teaching applicants must provide:
- a current Working With Children Check
- copies of qualifications and teaching experience, certified by a JP
- evidence of teacher accreditation from the Board of Studies Teaching and Educational Standards NSW, including:
- a Summary Statement and for New Scheme Teachers
- a Professional Development Summary
Applications from suitably qualified individuals are invited for the